Behbud Maternal & Children Hospital, Rawalpindi
Behbud Primary Health Care Services
Behbud has been providing basic health care to women and children including reproductive health care since over 50 years from its current health clinics.
- Reproductive Health & Family Planning
- General OPD
- Family Dental Clinic
- Eye & Ear Clinic
- Mental Health Clinic
- Bone & Joint Health/ Physiotherapy
- Ultrasound & Laboratory Services
- Expanded Program of Immunization (EPI) with the collaboration of Govt. Of Punjab
- Free Medicines & Other Services
Outreach Activities / Community awareness sessions /Seminars
1) Free Medical Camp For Women And Children – Rehmatabad
A free medical camp was conducted with the collaboration of the Population Welfare Department, RWP on 6th May 2023 in Rehmtabad. Activity inaugurated by DC IRMNCH Dr. Naveed Akhtar 600 patients were facilitated in this camp.
2) Screening Camp / Awareness Session – Ali Pur
An activity conducted on 17th May 2023 in Behbud School at Ali Pur Jabbi, RWP. Audiology, Optometry screening was done in school children. An awareness session regarding Family Planning, Maternal child health, and mental health was delivered to women.
3) Free Medical Camp for Women and Children
A free medical camp was conducted with the collaboration of the Population Welfare Department, RWP on 6th June 2023 in HO Behbud. 800 patients were facilitated in this camp.
4) Health Mela
Behbud participated in an activity organized by stakeholders of the Norway Project under UNFPA in Rawalpindi. On 19th June 2023 Health Minister Punjab Dr.Jamal Nasir Inaugurated the Health Mela.